Inhouse Recruiter / Talent Sourcer (f/m/div.) Benelux
As Inhouse Recruiter / Talent Sourcer (f/m/div.) you are responsible for the further personnel expansion of Trusted Shops in our Amsterdam based office. You are the first to contact exciting candidates and motivate them to apply for a job at Trusted Shops. You will accompany the candidates you have acquired through the entire application process and therefore help to shape the further growth of Trusted Shops.
You do not just want to fill vacancies, but are looking for THE candidate for the respective vacancy? You would like to see how the employees recruited by you develop within the company? Then you are exactly right with us!
You will work together with other recruiters in an international environment and implement the "best practices" in the Dutch market. Best case you have already a relevant network (preferably in the field of commercial roles) and want to expand it continuously. Be it at (online) events, social networks or reference checks - your empathy and sense of creativity have rarely let you down so far. Moreover, your speech is authentic and likeable?! Then we should get to know each other!
You should be in the mood for:
- Decisively influencing the further growth of Trusted Shops
- A varied role as an Inhouse Recruiter / Talent Sourcer (f/m/div.), in which you will be sourcing, conduct interviews (mostly in dutch), guide candidates through the application process from A-Z, develop and implement new recruiting strategies for the Amsterdam office
- Actively participating in recruiting events, university events, creation and implementation of various employer branding projects
- Aligning and working together with the internal departments in all phases of the recruitment process
- A very international environment and an international reporting line
- Planning recruiting strategies and execute state-of the-art active sourcing strategies
- Min. 2 years of experience in recruiting profiles in the sales/marketing environment
- Speed, authenticity and commitment in dealing with applicants and internal stakeholders
Fluent in Dutch and English, other European languages welcome
- Experience in the use of candidate management systems and databases
- Proven project management experience, as well as strengths in prioritization and a strong understanding of stakeholder management
- A "hands on mentality" with pleasure in a wide range of tasks and a healthy portion of pragmatism as well as an independent working style
- Being “Ad-Hoc” in an ever changing environment
That's what we're offering you:
- A position at Europe’s biggest trust brand in the heart of Amsterdam in the Adam Tower
- 25 days of vacation
- Intensive training in your department and in the Trusted Shops organization
- Opportunities for further training, visits to trade fairs, meetings and conferences
- Team events, carnival parties, Christmas party, summer party with you + 1 (or equal to your whole family)
- Free drinks (coffee, water, tea) and fruit
- Every day freshly made lunch with an amazing view
- Friday company drinks with rooftop access.
- An international, open-minded team full of drive and a common goal: to make e-commerce more secure
- A unique culture in which trust, personality, appreciation, free and independent work and learning from mistakes are important
Please make sure to hand in your documents in English